Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Foxes, Robins, and Bears.

Oh my!

 I have lots to show you. It has been a very productive summer, here's what I have been up to.




"Contemplative Bear"
11" x 14"
5 color print on felted card stock

©StephanieSalamone 2012

©StephanieSalamone 2012



"Robin in the Weeds"
11" x 14"
4 color on birch plywood

©StephanieSalamone 2012

©StephanieSalamone 2012





 "Sleeping Fox"
 8" x 8"
4 color on grey charcoal paper

(You've seen him before. I decided to revisit him and give him the full attention he deserved! Very happy with the end result.)

©StephanieSalamone 2012




Also printed this fella on birch plywood
©StephanieSalamone 2012

©StephanieSalamone 2012


Now that I am officially done with school, I have no excuse not to be updating this thing on a regular basis. . .

So what's to come? Well an Etsy is in the works, and I am also applying to to an art fair in Ann Arbor. The After Show will be held at the Con Artists Crew Gallery September 15th, and is being hosted by none other than the talented Ryan Weiss. Myself and a whole slew of very talented artists will have work present, you don't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Stephanie, I was a vendor at the Liberty Local show too and saw your fox print! SO SUPER CUTE! ... Cheryl :)

    ReplyDelete